Defining your eyebrows adds structure to your face instantly. If you have naturally dark, well-defined eyebrows, you can skip this step. But if you have sparse or over-plucked eyebrows, you can use an eyebrow pencil or brow pomade to fill them in.
- Choose a pencil or product that very closely matches your eyebrows.
- Use short strokes to create small “hairs” in the gaps.
- Use a makeup brush to blend and brush out the product evenly into your eyebrows for a natural look.
- Once you fill them in, you can use an eyebrow gel to set them in place.
- You can also add some highlighter under the arches of your brows to make them stand out even more.
There are multiple products available in the market specifically for your brows like eyebrow kits, pencils, and duo-shapers.
Blush adds a cheeky glow to your skin and makes it look fresh and healthy. Use a fluffy brush to apply the blush to the apples of your cheeks. Refrain from mixing textures – if you are using a powder, stick to powder blush and if you are going without powder, stick to a cream blush.
You can add a touch of highlighter or luminizer to your cheekbones along the bridge of your nose and under your brow bones for an appealing radiance.
Before you put anything onto your lips, make sure you moisturize them with some lip balm. Choose lip colors that complement your skin tone. If you want to wear nude lipstick, find the right shade of nude for your skin tone.
Voila! Your makeup is complete, and you are set to go out there and rule! Wasn’t that easy? With just a few steps, you can achieve this camera-ready look whenever you want to. As per your needs, you can amp it up or down to suit the occasion and atmosphere.
Here’s the thing, though. There are going to be times when things go wrong. For times like these, it’s always helpful to have a few tricks up your sleeve to fix blunders. Let’s go over this real quick.