It’s always this time of year that I start to pull out more white accessories, lighter layers
I know many of you are also in the same boat. It’s chilly where you live, you don’t want to buy new winter clothes, but you want to update your wardrobe to where it’s practical and seasonally appropriate. Look no further — I’ve compiled a list of my top choices for light layers and all things that will transition well into spring.
5 PIECES TO HELP BUILD YOUR SPRING WARDROBE
1. The Slip Dress: Not only are slip dresses comfortable, but you can wear them two ways! You can dress it down with sneakers and a denim jacket or dress it up with some heel or booties for date night or happy hour with girlfriends!
2. White Booties: White booties have been one of my favorite trends of the season! I love how the bright white adds a pop to your look and you can wear the booties with essentially any color!
3. A Lightweight Duster or Cardigan: Dusters and cardigans are always a great way to add to your ensemble and add a layer of warmth for those chilly spring mornings.
4. The Satin Blouse: I talked about this trend a few weeks ago and found these tops could also be great transition pieces.
5. A Neutral Bag: What I love about a neutral bag is that it matches and goes with any look from casual to dressy! It also will match with any color scheme.